Deca Property Management | Saint Louis, MO
Our company is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in St. Louis. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to both Deca Property Management clients (property owners and residents), and to non-managed clients through facilitating and executing all maintenance processes. As well as monitor operations within the maintenance department to ensure best practices are met.
Providing outstanding customer service:
- Assist in hiring an approximate number of staff members to provide services in a timely manner.
- Retain quality staff members who provide excellent maintenance service.
- Focus on providing options to clients with emphasis on price.
Oversee the department using best practices:
- Research and implement technology enhancements.
- Acquire new vendors with a focus on quality and price.
- Develop processes within the department that are efficient and innovative.
Work closely with the maintenance staff to ensure that excellent customer service is being provided:
- Take action and follow up on all emergency line calls daily.
- Print approved work orders.
- Coordinate and assign daily work orders, based on the skill sets of technicians.
- Enter in Propertyware daily the tech assigned to each work order
- Cross-check work orders and timecards each day with each technician.
- Review each completed work order to ensure that receipts are attached, and all work is completed. Confirm that details are included of what was done and billing rates.
- Confirm that before and after photos have been received for each work order submitted. Review and address any concerns with the work shown in the pictures.
- Communicate additional work/bids to property owners. Follow up for approval.
- Coordinate vendors as needed to follow work orders not completed in house.
- Review, summarize and total timecards at the end of each pay period and submit to Human Resources.
- Facilitate communication between residents and technicians to keep the resident up to date on status of outstanding work. Call/notify residents daily on scheduled dates for work order completion.
- Communicate with owners and residents in their portal in real time on status of work orders
- Obtain bids as requested by the management team for turns and monitor the turn project from scheduling to completion.
- Work closely with the maintenance coordinators on escalated issues and larger projects.
- Oversee technician training program and schedule with Field Supervisor
- Perform annual evaluations for maintenance coordinators.
- Participate in the emergency on-call rotation.
Back up maintenance coordinators daily with:
- Answering all incoming maintenance calls.
- Check and respond to emails throughout the day.
- Monitor and respond to portal comments.
- Check and respond to voicemails and maintenance que voicemails.
- Manage and maintain open work order reports.
- Manage pending work orders needing approval and assign vendors as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2 Years experience
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of and ability to follow procedures
- 401(k) with match
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 Hour, day shifts, Monday – Friday, On Call
Work Location: In person
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you are an owner and you are interested in learning more about how Deca Property Management can help you, contact us today! The team is happy to talk to you about what it is like to partner with us.
If you are a future resident looking for a rental property, send us a message and we will help you find your dream home!
"*" indicates required fields
Deca Property Management was established in 1990 with the goal of providing high quality property management services in and around the St. Louis area. The family owned company saw a niche in the market and set out to be a different kind of company, one that put the needs of its owners and residents first.
To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.
9630 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
Hours of Operations:
9:00 - 4:00 M-F
(Holiday hours vary)
Serving All of St. Louis, St. Louis County and surrounding areas.