Property Manager – Residential
Deca Property Management | Saint Louis, MO
Our company is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Property Manager to join our team in St. Louis. As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our properties and ensuring their profitability and growth through support, facilitation, and execution of Property Management processes. Requires taking complete ownership and managing all aspects of property management processes for designated units, strictly focusing on the owner:
- Initial point of contact for Owners and overall management of every property assigned to you
- Communicate daily with Owners via phone, emails and portal
- Quarterly call management
- New owner onboarding
- Visiting new property for pictures and assessment
- Reaching out to Owner for introduction and game plan
- Oversee and keep owner updated on property turnover/make ready process, listing management, vacancy management, inspections and walk-throughs, and delinquencies
- Manage mid-lease inspections
- Mange renewal process, including rent negotiations
- Manage all owner collections
- Work with Assistant Property Manager and Maintenance Coordinator on outstanding work orders, when applicable
- Address escalated maintenance with Owners, as needed
- Manage capital expenditure maintenance items
- Oversee Resident move out
- Final walk-through after Resident move out
- Work w/Maintenance team and Field Reps to create scope of work (SOW) – for both Resident and Owner
- Communicate with Owner on status of rent ready
- Quality Check – Final sign off on rent ready condition
- Preparation of deposit disbursement charges
- ON CALL for residents with emergencies. Evenings and weekend for a weeklong period at a time, alternating usually every 8 weeks. Additional $250 per weekly occurrence.
- Develop ongoing working relationships with property owners
- Develop close working relationship with property management team (Assistant Property Manger and Field Rep)
- Develop working relationships and integrate with all staff
- Recommend/suggest changes to policies and procedures to immediate Supervisor
- Possess and maintain a valid real estate license (required)
- 3+ years of experience in property management preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal skills, leadership, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with property management software and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of local regulations and codes related to property management
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
If you are a results-driven, detail-oriented individual with a passion for property management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth within our organization. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 401(k) with match
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Evenings, On Call
Work Location: In person
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you are an owner and you are interested in learning more about how Deca Property Management can help you, contact us today! The team is happy to talk to you about what it is like to partner with us.
If you are a future resident looking for a rental property, send us a message and we will help you find your dream home!
"*" indicates required fields
Deca Property Management was established in 1990 with the goal of providing high quality property management services in and around the St. Louis area. The family owned company saw a niche in the market and set out to be a different kind of company, one that put the needs of its owners and residents first.
To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.
9630 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
Hours of Operations:
9:00 - 4:00 M-F
(Holiday hours vary)
Serving All of St. Louis, St. Louis County and surrounding areas.