Aced Maintenance | Saint Louis, MO
We have an opening for an Administrative coordinator for our maintenance department, Aced Maintenance. This person is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both the property owners and tenants while facilitating and executing all maintenance processes.
- Answer and assist high volume of incoming calls during office hours of 8:30-4:30
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues and coordinate maintenance staff or vendors when needed to resolve the situation
- Take emergency line calls after hours one week at a time on rotation with other staff, paid $250 for each on-call week taken
- Check and respond to emails frequently throughout the day
- Monitor and respond to portal comments
- Check and respond to voicemails
- Manage and maintain open work order report
- Request bids as needed
- Communicate bids to owners and follow up for approval and approve all vendor invoices received to be billed
- Help facilitate turnover processes with the maintenance supervisor
- Communicate work order updates to tenants and owners
- Manage municipal and annual inspections for all properties as required.
- Review and upload pictures on work orders received from maintenance technicians
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of & ability to follow procedures
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Starting at $18.00 per hour + $250 for each on-call week
COMPENSATION IS NEGOTIABLE, SOLELY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
About Aced Maintenance:
Property Management Company. We manage rentals around St. Louis and currently have 1800+ doors under our management.
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you are an owner and you are interested in learning more about how Deca Property Management can help you, contact us today! The team is happy to talk to you about what it is like to partner with us.
If you are a future resident looking for a rental property, send us a message and we will help you find your dream home!
"*" indicates required fields
Deca Property Management was established in 1990 with the goal of providing high quality property management services in and around the St. Louis area. The family owned company saw a niche in the market and set out to be a different kind of company, one that put the needs of its owners and residents first.
To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.
9630 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
Hours of Operations:
9:00 - 4:00 M-F
(Holiday hours vary)
Serving All of St. Louis, St. Louis County and surrounding areas.
Schedule a showing 24/7: