Deca Property Management | Saint Louis, MO
WANT A PART TIME JOB ON THE WEEKEND?
Our property management company is looking for a part-time leasing representative to join our team! In this role, you are essential to our rental process by providing tours to potential residents and helping prospects find their new home by assisting them to identify their ideal property and providing the necessary information to help them make an informed decision.
- Every Saturday and Sunday totally around 13 hours
- Use of your own vehicle (we reimburse .655 per mile)
- Call prospects and “interview” them. Remind and review with them our criteria, website and confirm their scheduled time
- Meet with prospective renters and show them properties
- Schedule allows for showings to be scheduled every 30-45 minutes (or at the discretion of the rep)
- Handout QR flyer to each prospect
- Have a working knowledge of each property available prior to first visit with prospect
- Take ownership of calendar and prospects
- Communicate with marketing admin on property or scheduling related issues
- Knowledge of Show Mojo (scheduling software)
- Respond to all negative feedback and all other correspondence from show mojo
- Ensure properties are “market ready”
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Immediately follow-up on prospects and attempt to close sale
- Keep cleaning necessities stocked and small handy tools on hand at all times.
- Inspect property and if applicable:
- Pick up litter
- Perform small repairs and/or quick cleans when at properties that are vacant/marketed/move in ready
- Never leave a unit if small things are needed (or return within 1 business day). Take ownership of every property you visit
- Communicate with property management teams and/or maintenance with concerns or issues of properties such as cluttered patios, inoperable vehicles, broken windows, water leaks, filth, etc.
- Keep lock box list up to date
- Attend monthly leasing rep meetings
- Be creative and give suggestions on ways to advertise units, ways to rent out units that have been on market for long period of time and ways to provide 10-star customer service
- Have a knowledge of all federal, state, and local fair housing laws and follow them without compromise
- Develop working relationships with prospective residents and take them under your wing
- Develop working relationships and integrate with all staff
- Recommend/suggest changes to policies and procedures pertaining to position to immediate Supervisor
- 2+ years experience in a leasing/property management or similar preferred
- Associates degree preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills
- Time awareness, dependable, adapt to schedule change and flexibility
- Willing to go out of your way for prospective leads
- Knowledge of fair housing compliance laws
- Knowledge of & ability to follow procedures
- Experience with property management software and Microsoft Office is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time
Pay Range: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Schedule: Days, Weekends Only
Work Location: In person
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you are an owner and you are interested in learning more about how Deca Property Management can help you, contact us today! The team is happy to talk to you about what it is like to partner with us.
If you are a future resident looking for a rental property, send us a message and we will help you find your dream home!
"*" indicates required fields
Deca Property Management was established in 1990 with the goal of providing high quality property management services in and around the St. Louis area. The family owned company saw a niche in the market and set out to be a different kind of company, one that put the needs of its owners and residents first.
To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.
9630 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
Hours of Operations:
9:00 - 4:00 M-F
(Holiday hours vary)
Serving All of St. Louis, St. Louis County and surrounding areas.