Aced Maintenance | Saint Louis, MO, USA
LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS ONLY!!
Responsible for service requests for repairs and improvements of residential & commercial properties. Ideal candidates are positive, energetic, personable, and team players. You should be a creative problem solver who is attentive to details, manages your time well and learns quickly.
Perform cleaning duties including but not limited to:
- Report to office every morning to receive the day’s assignments
- Collect keys and necessary supplies to complete assignments at various properties
- Visit hardware store to purchase additional supplies as needed
- Complete assigned work orders, as well as routine upkeep on the property
- Diagnose the source or cause of defects or problems
- Make repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements
- Complete the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartments or homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the work as dictated by the property manager
- Inspect all completed work to ensure it meets company standards
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Must provide proof of car insurance showing a minimum of $100K in liability coverage
Must have valid drivers license
Must have personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed $0.65/ mile)
Must have a basic set of tools
Multiple on-site locations
7:30-3:30 Monday thru Friday with rotating on-call weeks (Monday to Sunday)
Paid on call bonus of $250 after each on call week
Starting at $25.00 per hour
COMPENSATION IS NEGOTIABLE, SOLEY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
About Aced Maintenance:
Property Management Company. We manage rentals around St. Louis and currently have 1800+ doors under our management.
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you are an owner and you are interested in learning more about how Deca Property Management can help you, contact us today! The team is happy to talk to you about what it is like to partner with us.
If you are a future resident looking for a rental property, send us a message and we will help you find your dream home!
"*" indicates required fields
Deca Property Management was established in 1990 with the goal of providing high quality property management services in and around the St. Louis area. The family owned company saw a niche in the market and set out to be a different kind of company, one that put the needs of its owners and residents first.
To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.
9630 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
Hours of Operations:
9:00 - 4:00 M-F
(Holiday hours vary)
Serving All of St. Louis, St. Louis County and surrounding areas.
Schedule a showing 24/7: