Maintenance Technician – Property Management
Aced Maintenance | Saint Louis, MO, USA
LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS ONLY
$1,000 signing bonus. ($500 at six months and $500 at one year anniversary)
Handles service requests for repairs and improvements of residential & commercial properties. Ideal candidates are positive, energetic, personable, and team players. You should be a creative problem solver who is attentive to details, managed your time well and learns quickly.
- Reports to office every morning to receive day’s assignments.
- Gathers keys and necessary supplies to complete assignments.
- May travel to hardware store to purchase additional supplies.
- May travel to various property locations each day.
- Completes assigned work orders, as well as routine upkeep on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Completes the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartments or homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the work as dictated by the property manager.
- Inspects all completed work to ensure it meets company standards.
Must provide proof of car insurance showing a minimum of $100K in liability coverage
Must have valid drivers license
Must have personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed $0.62/ mile)
Must have a basic set of tools
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Multiple on-site locations
About Aced Maintenance:
Property Management Company. We manage rentals around St. Louis and currently have 1800+ doors under our management.
7:30 to 3:30 Monday through Friday
Rotating on-call weeks (Monday to Sunday)
Paid on call bonus of $250 after each on call week
$25.00-$30.00 per hour
COMPENSATION IS NEGOTIABLE, SOLELY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you are an owner and you are interested in learning more about how Deca Property Management can help you, contact us today! The team is happy to talk to you about what it is like to partner with us.
If you are a future resident looking for a rental property, send us a message and we will help you find your dream home!
"*" indicates required fields
Deca Property Management was established in 1990 with the goal of providing high quality property management services in and around the St. Louis area. The family owned company saw a niche in the market and set out to be a different kind of company, one that put the needs of its owners and residents first.
To access the machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare, please click here.
9630 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63123
Hours of Operations:
8:30 - 4:30 M-F
(Holiday hours vary)
Serving All of St. Louis, St. Louis County and surrounding areas.
Schedule a showing 24/7: